I have to say this blog is terribly addicting. I keep changing fonts, colors, etc. but it's a lot of fun and I hope you all enjoy it.
Another cold week here in the Chicago suburbs...ugh. We did manage to get out this weekend tho' before the cold blew in. We took the whole Kelly clan to On the Border for dinner Friday night and then to grocery shop at Target. Saturday, Pat and I got to go on a date sans kiddies to Wildfire and to see the movie Untraceable while Pat's mom and dad graciously babysat. You have to love some ahi tuna, shrimp and crab bisque, a nice horseradish crusted filet and a double baked cheddar potato followed by a warm chocolate chip cookie topped with ice cream and fudge!! Ahhh...so much fun!!! The kids were reportedly good even after Hannah got up at 5:15am and didn't nap all day and the boys took abbreviated naps too. Whew!
3 comments:
Aimee, you are a riot! Have fun with the blog! It's a great idea. You're making me want to go on vacation (not like I haven't been wanting to go anyway). Need to convince the husband to go on Spring Break. The Kelly kids are too cute. Hope to see you soon!
You are the best Aimee.. keep warm at home.
I can't believe you even have time to do this. It sounds like everything is going good. Hope to see you all soon. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment