Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yes, I still update the blog...sometimes...

Ok, so as usual it's been a very long time since I've posted. My sister-in-law, Deb introduced Pat and I to Facebook, and...need I say more? No, really, I will try to do better.

Since I last wrote, we've gotten new carpeting and some recessed lighting in our family room and kitchen to replace the fluorescent number that I never turned on. Yes, that does make for a dark kitchen, but I REALLY hated it! We've gone and have returned to/from Florida for two weeks-one of our best vacations EVER! And...we're STILL waiting for warmer weather to arrive! The kids and I are going a bit stir crazy being inside again after our escape from reality in Florida.

We were able to be gone for two weeks because Pat had to work in Lakeland, FL for the first week, and then we made the second week into a vacation at the beach. I keep saying that we took a two week vacation, but Pat keeps correcting me, that only WE got the two weeks-hee, hee. We tried Indian Rocks Beach for the first time since it was about straight West from Lakeland to the Gulf. It was great, and we'd love to go back! We stayed right on the ocean which we don't get to do very often and we were spoiled! The kids loved the beach and Hannah started swimming in the pool for the first time by herself (with floaties)! We had perfect weather everyday the second week.

Josh and Ryan are talking all the time, and Hannah's about to turn 4 years old! Wow, how time does fly. Hannah will start preschool in the Fall, and we'll see how mommy will adjust to that. She can already write her name and other short words like zoo. Can you tell I'm a little proud?

No comments: