Yesterday we had the boys' birthday party here at home with the Boyle side of the family. Jim and Mary couldn't come tho' as they weren't feeling well so we'll celebrate with them soon. Uncle
Jim and Aunt Rachel came for dinner and cake and presents. Aunt Rachel even made Ryan his own Lightning McQueen cake and I made Josh his own Mickey cake. They got to blow out their own candles too. Josh and Ryan definitely don't need help opening presents anymore! They ripped them open with ease! I can't believe they are three years old today!
We had chicken tetrazzini, a tossed salad with herb onion dressing, rolls, and ambrosia salad for dinner. The kids liked having their own "kiddie table" too. Hannah looks less than enthused in the photos, but she really did have a good time (even tho' she wanted it to be her birthday too). I had to include the photo of her holding Aunt Rachel's purse too. :) Happy Birthday boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment