So, I've fallen a bit behind blogging...obviously...but there has been a lot going on with trying to sell the house, etc. Instead of doing a bunch of entries from the past month or so, I'll just sum them all up in this one!
Easter
We went to celebrate Easter in Michigan with my side of the family. Mom had us all for Easter dinner and the glorious egg hunt that has become quite the tradition and keeps growing every year with the number of her grandchildren! Mom filled and hid 181 eggs I think she said this year! Go Mom! I know the kids had a great time. She even gave them all Zhu Zhu pets to in their goody bags. I know my kids loved 'em.
On the way home from Michigan, we stopped at Jim and Mary's house too and the kids got goodies from Nama and Dapa too. We had some delicious ham too ;)
Hannah's Field Trip
On Monday, the boys and I went with Hannah to her spring preschool field trip to Red Oak Nature Center here in Aurora. It was fun as it was all of our's first time going there. They started out with a little movie about the place, then the kids got to "shrink themselves" by looking in these funhouse-type mirrors, then they could be small enough to go "inside a leaf," then inside a tree trunk. After that they got to explore in the discovery room learning about nature and bees. It was cute and they all liked it. When we got to go outside we took a walk on a nature trail, then some of us walked down to the cave they had too.
No comments:
Post a Comment