Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hannah's 5th Birthday Party-St. Joe


Over the weekend we went to St. Joe to celebrate Hannah's 5th birthday! I can't believe she's five already! I guess everybody always says that, but it's so true that time flies and they grow old too fast. It was a beautiful day for having the fam over to mom and dad's cottage for a party. Hannah requested a Barbie cake about a month ago, so I had to deliver. She and I checked out some how-to websites and had fun baking and decorating. After having cake we all visited while some of the kids played in the back yard. Hannah opened presents and after that Papa suggested we all go the new Silver Beach Carousel. What a good idea! It was really fun that we all went over there for a ride. The kids (and adults too!) looked so happy and had a great time riding their favorite carousel horses, tigers, flamingo, etc. Some of us got a little dizzy-I won't name any names, but we all made it through (for the time being). After the carousel, the kids checked out the funhouse mirrors and amusement park replica in miniature. Grandma Bursley suggested we go get some pizza at Silver Beach Pizza, so all 20 of us walked over and got right in! I don't think all of us have ever gone out to eat like that, kids and all, so it was a great time. Thanks to everybody for coming and celebrating with us! Love ya all!









































































































































































No comments: